How to remove drawer under Reefer

bobshroyerbobshroyer Posts: 20Member
I need to access the area where the Converter is under the drawer which is under the refrigerator install a MPPT Controller. How does that drawer get released ? I don't want to break the ball bearing channel on the slide mechanism. Does anyone know the secret to releasing this drawer?

Comments

• TomDTomD Posts: 75Moderator mod
    Bobshroyer....what type of RV do you have? It would be helpful so others with your type of rig can offer suggestions. 
  • bobshroyerbobshroyer Posts: 20Member
    I have a 2019 Little Guy Max Rough Rider. Sorry, I thought I had listed that somewhere.
  • BigALBigAL Posts: 5Member
    not having the same unit you have but most drawer glides when fully extended will have a lever that must be moved up or down depending on the right or left side. this lever is on the glide that is attached on the drawer. if not a lever then a button, hope this helps 
    OK will check. I did not see either but will look again. Thanks!
    Guys - I cannot find any mechanism at all on this large drawer underneath the Reefer in the Little Guy Max. I am afraid to just pull it out because I do not want the slide to get messed up. has anyone ever removed that drawer to get to the rear of the converter. I am takin it into a RV repair facility tomorrow to have them install a new MPPT solar controller and panels and I would feel much better if I knew how to tell them to remove the drawer. They may know how to do it and they may not. So any more tips on removing that drawer? Thanks
    The repair facility found a locking screw underneath the drawer and aid they could remove the drawer once the screw was removed.