Little Guy & Pleasant Valley parting ways?

JhnRJhnR Posts: 143Member ✭✭
Is there any info from Little Guy or Pleasant Valley about the separation...inquiring minds 

Comments

• gr8capegr8cape Posts: 42Member
    I belong to the National Serro Scotty Association and another member posted the article/press release yesterday.  I called LG today about another issue but also asked about the separation.  They said that they could not divulge details yet, but did say that all of the LG models will be moving to Elkhart and the Pleasant Valley models will stay in Ohio.  I asked where I would take my SS for service now, Elkhart or Ohio, and they weren't sure.  They did say they will provide information to all LG owners soon.
  • JoeAJoeA Posts: 16Member
    Which models are Pleasant Valley Models?

That's what I asked JoeA.  They told me the [email protected] and [email protected] are Pleasant Valley models.  I thought I might be the only person that didn't know!

• Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Posts: 8,776Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have communicated with both entities today and inasmuch as the two companies are parting ways it will be business as usual and both entities will continue to maintain an environment of mutual respect and cooperation, conduct and honor any warranty work or issues therein.  

This is both a business decision and a private matter and obviously provides opportunities and growth for both companies in both producing their current models and developing new brands which will happen in the future.  More information will follow as it becomes available, but also understand that as this relates to both forum areas, we as administrators and moderators will continue to run the forums in the manner in which they were established, that being a community of trailer enthusiasts helping one another, sharing ideas and building a sense of community.

We have agreed to maintain a neutral stance on this issue and will not entertain any arguments, rumors or speculation here on the forum(s) as these types of discussions serve no useful purpose, only tend to alienate, anger and fragment people and as is stated in the forum rules, we also take a zero tolerance approach on this type of behavior as it is counterproductive to the intent of our forums.  

Thanks!
    edited July 2016
    Thanks Mike!

It was great getting to meet you at Tearstock!
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Posts: 8,776Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    gr8cape said:
    Thanks Mike!

It was great getting to meet you at Tearstock!
    Absolutely!   It was fun seeing the trailer and it looks great!  Hope you have fun and create many adventures with it too!  
  • swampboyswampboy Posts: 24Member
    I am looking forward to hearing more about this. Not the details about warranties and stuff - I know they'll have that covered. I want to hear more about the new trailers they'll be making.

Serro Scotty is one of the grand old names in small campers. I have no doubt that Little Guy was really excited to acquire it. After seeing what they did to rescue the [email protected], I'm excited to see them bring this brand back as well.

So let's hear all about it!