Removing The Front Wall In A MyPod Max?

TPA5TPA5 Posts: 27Member
I sent an email about this to Little Guy, but never got a reply. Figured I'd try here!

I'm just a little bit too tall to sleep totally comfortably in our MyPod Max. I'd like to see if I can move the bottom part of the wall in a couple inches to gain a little more room in our MyPod Max. (I included a picture with the area I mean highlighted)

Thing is, I'm not exactly sure how the wall is secured and I don't want to try removing it and end up breaking something.

So, wondering if anyone here has an idea about how that wall is secured? My hope is to remove the wall, and trim it down a little so it can be pushed further in. Maybe there isn't enough room with the AC in there, but I'm willing to try and make something work.

Thanks.

Comments

• LuckyJLuckyJ Posts: 90Member
    If you pull the jensen sound system of the fuse panel, you will suurely be able to see behind nd tke a pic witg a cell phone to get a better idea.
  • TPA5TPA5 Posts: 27Member
    LuckyJ said:
    If you pull the jensen sound system of the fuse panel, you will suurely be able to see behind nd tke a pic witg a cell phone to get a better idea.
    Thanks for the reply - sorry for not reporting back my results until now.

Popped the fuse panel out as you suggested (great idea), and was able to see that the exterior 30amp plug prevents the wall from being moved back. Oh well!