Toilet Leaking when sat upon on an angle.

Corgimom81Corgimom81 Posts: 6Member
edited May 2019 in Little Guy Max
Hello all,
Last October, I purchased my first trailer my Little Guy Max aka The T.A.R.D.I.S.  On one short trip my friend sat on the toilet and then realized the bowl was leaking into the shower-pan. It only leaks when someone has trouble distributing their weight. Any ideas? I put a stool in the shower (no joke) so it could be used very carefully (I'm very short.) This does not entirely stop the issue if one shifts their weight mid-use. Please advise. 

Thank you

Comments

• TomDTomD Posts: 87Moderator mod
    The T.A.R.D.I.S......is that your trailer name? If so, may I impose and ask what the acronym might mean? Can’t help you with the toilet situation other than to suggest replacing the toilet ring. It may be damaged, dried out, or broken.
  • Corgimom81Corgimom81 Posts: 6Member
    Hello Tom,
    Thank you for the advice. I'm a total Whovian so it stands for Time and Relative Dimension in Space. Just like the Doctor's tardis it takes me to different places in a seemingly simpler time.  ;)
    Thank you,
    Dani
  • TammyMowryTammyMowry Posts: 6Member
    When this happened with me, the whole pot overflowed and destroyed the flooring. It was very disgusting and unusable. I had to just remodel the whole thing and asked the professionals online. Hired the bathroom remodel San Jose CA professionals and renovated it.