Poor water pressure

ArfArf Posts: 20Member
I am experiencing poor water pressure at all water outlets when connected to city water.  When pumping tank water the pressure is fine.  I have a blue filter and a pressure reducer in the hose line and have plenty of pressure at the hose end but when hooked up I measure the pressure in the galley in quarts per minute, not gallons.  Question:  Does the inlet fitting incorporate a pressure reducer?  I can see some sort of gizmo in the inlet fitting but I can't tell what it is.  This is in a 2019 LGMax.

Comments

• TexasLMaxTexasLMax Posts: 20Member
    To my knowledge Arf, there is no internal pressure reducer, at least not in the 2018 model we have.  We purchased a pressure valve and a filter with ours.  Have you tried removing all the inline do-hickies and see what comes out the other end?  I did have ours on once on a line that was not min 40PSI and it reduced to a trickle inside.  Is there a screen or filter that may be clogged?  Do you have all the stop cocks open all the way from end to end?  Is there a leak somewhere?  Just thinking off the top of my head...... 
  • ArfArf Posts: 20Member
    Thanks Texas.  I removed the intake screen to no avail.  I contacted Bob Deskewicz at the factory and he is sending me a new inlet fixture.  Given that the hose has plenty of pressure and I have plenty of pressure when using the pump it must be at the inlet.  All fixtures in the LGM have the same poor pressure on city water.
  • Rick67Rick67 Posts: 1Member
    Arf said:
    Thanks Texas.  I removed the intake screen to no avail.  I contacted Bob Deskewicz at the factory and he is sending me a new inlet fixture.  

Interested in how this works out for you once the new part is in. Good luck.