FT Max lifestyle w100% elec to friend's house

I live full-time in my Max and use only electricity to power everything (allergic to propane). Living in hot AZ and need A/C on full-time. Have a friend that wants me to live on their property (in my Max). Q: What's the BEST way to do this? Thanks.

Comments

• GroveratcGroveratc Administrator, Moderator Posts: 511 admin
    The first question is do you have access to electricity that you can plug your Max into somewhere? If not it would require a generator. Air conditioners draw too much electricity to be effectively ran off of solar, unless you have lots of solar and multiple batteries. 
  • nomadwisdomnomadwisdom Member Posts: 27
    Well, I'm wondering if (1) I can plug my Max into my friend's home's electrical system. (2) If so, (a) can I continue using all my DC lights, and AC and MW? or (b) do I need to get some sort of adapter? And if that doesn't work, what's a solution? 

• GroveratcGroveratc Administrator, Moderator Posts: 511 admin
    Yes you can plug into their electrical system and everything will work. You just need to purchase a dog bone. It’s a trailer power adapter. Any RV supply store will have them and can help you get the correct one. 
  • nomadwisdomnomadwisdom Member Posts: 27
    Thank you so very much! Especially for the picture; otherwise, I wouldn't have known what you were referring to.