How much should I pay for a 2004 (I believe it's a Mini Max), that has seen a lot of miles?

Best Answers

Answers

• WildcatWildcat Posts: 643Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    You might want to resize your pictures, as they take a long time to appear.  A Minimax was not made in 2004.  It looks like it could be one of the four foot wide Rascals or something similar.  But I have no idea what it's worth, not much I'd guess if 15 years old.  Did you look closely at the condition and for leaks, especially inside?  If it leaked, there could be rot.  At least there is no vent in the top where a leak could happen.  It looks like it has been outside a while.  The wheel is rusty, probably needs tires.  Do the lights work?
  • BrendaKKBrendaKK Posts: 5Member
    I'm sorry. New to this! Thanks for the input. I can't get inside. The woman doesn't want to sell it (a 79 year old), but she's not using it and hasn't. Her daughter-in-law has been chatting with me wanting to sell it. She says it will just sit there and rot. I can't get into it to see if there is any leaks.
    How do I resize or delete my photo's?
    Those are important things to know.  When I'm 79, I probably won't want to sell mine either.  The daughter-in-law might be dreaming if the lady doesn't wish to sell.  For myself, I don't think I'd want one that's been sitting out in the weather for years, but that's me.  It could smell musty inside also.
    edited September 2019
    If the pictures are on a smart phone, there should be something to resize.  In the upper right of your post, there should be a little gear showing.  Click on that, then edit.  You can delete and add photos from there.  If I'm on the computer, I resize in Photoshop.  In the first picture you could crop off about two-thirds  of it if you want to.  Vanilla forums has a resizer of some kind, I've read, but I've never used it.
    I'm sorry, I meant how to resize the ones that I already posted or to delete them.

Thanks, I couldn't find anything. 
    I offered $500 today. We'll see what their answer will be. The M-I-L decided she wants to sell it. Jo, the D-I-L, said that she must want to buy something! LOL!